Cryonite eliminates insects by freezing. The freezing process is extremely fast and reaches a very low temperature. The speed is essential for effectiveness. The cooling medium is carbon dioxide snow, which the Cryonite unit sprays from the specially designed and patented nozzle.
DRY: Frozen carbon dioxide is also referred to as “DRY ICE”, as it sublimates, that is goes from ice/snow directly to gas with no liquid phase in between. This enables treatment in areas like electrical cabinets, sockets and motors. In food industry flour will not turn into gooey dough!
SWIFT: Through an optimal combination of snow particle size and speed, the cooling is swift enough to make sure that bugs, including eggs and larvae, will not survive.
PENETRATES: The Cryonite snow penetrates well into deep cracks and crevices, complicated machines, and reaches far into long pipes.
POISON-FREE: As the method is non-poisonous, many advantages follow:
- Evacuation of a treated area is not necessary.
- In food industry pest control operations can be carried out during production
- It can also be used on surfaces in direct contact with food.
- Using Cryonite enables guests to return immediately after treatment.
- In hotels the room can be let immediately afterwards.