Protect your good name and reputation. Our technicians are trained in all phases of bedbug identification and treatment. Call today for a free evaluation. Commercial establishments only.
This is a bedbug. In real life they grow to only 4-5mm in length, a little more than 1/8″. So, bedbugs are small enough to hitch a ride on any person or thing right into your establisment. These flat little bugs live and breed in the tiniest cracks and crevices of mattresses, beds and furniture where they wait for their next human blood meal.
Experts believe the recent increase in bed bugs in the United States may be due to more travel, lack of knowledge about preventing infestations, increased resistance of bed bugs to pesticides, and ineffective pest control practices.
The good news is that there are ways to control bed bugs. Getting good, solid information is the first step in both prevention and control. While there is no chemical quick fix, there are effective strategies to control bed bugs involving both non-chemical and chemical methods. Here’s what we can do:
Take the Thorough Approach to Bedbug Prevention and Elimination
Nobody knows more about bedbug prevention and elimination than Pestco, Inc. State-of-the-art detection and treatment methods set ours apart from the typical “spray and pray” approach of conventional exterminators, including:
1. Bedbug inspection dogs (Meet “Radar” top right)
2. Pinpoint application methods attack bedbugs right where they hide.
Only materials approved by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) are used by our highly trained technicians to eliminate bedbugs in commercial establishments. Pinpoint application methods ensure that these products utilized in a way to minimize contact with humans and animals. The residual action of these products keep them effective long after the treatment for extended worry-free protection.
3. Eliminate bedbugs by freezing them
Cryonite eliminates insects by freezing. The freezing process is extremely fast and reaches a very low temperature. The speed is essential for effectiveness. The cooling medium is carbon dioxide snow, which the Cryonite unit sprays from the specially designed and patented nozzle.
DRY: Frozen carbon dioxide is also referred to as “DRY ICE”, as it sublimates, that is goes from ice/snow directly to gas with no liquid phase in between. This enables treatment in areas like electrical cabinets, sockets and motors. In food industry flour will not turn into gooey dough!
SWIFT: Through an optimal combination of snow particle size and speed, the cooling is swift enough to make sure that bugs, including eggs and larvae, will not survive.
PENETRATES: The Cryonite snow penetrates well into deep cracks and crevices, complicated machines, and reaches far into long pipes.
POISON-FREE: As the method is non-poisonous, many advantages follow:
• Evacuation of a treated area is not necessary.
• In food industry pest control operations can be carried out during production
• It can also be used on surfaces in direct contact with food.
• Using Cryonite enables guests to return immediately after treatment.
• In hotels the room can be let immediately afterwards.
4. Heat treatments eliminate bedbugs
Unlike traditional methods, the latest research shows that professional heat treatments can completely eliminate bed bugs in just ONE SERVICE using NO TOXIC CHEMICALS.
• Highly-trained professional technicians
• Computerized monitoring of heat sensors to ensure optimum killing temperature
• Near immediate re-entry into treated space
• Discreet unmarked vehicles available upon request